Kevin Bacon dropped by The Tonight Show on Friday, where the night’s events included a rousing game of Pictionary with Don Cheadle, Nick Jonas and host Jimmy Fallon.
But the actor also took a few minutes to reminisce about the last time he appeared on the show, when he took part in an epic Footloose tribute in May. The elaborate four-minute bit of course included tons of dancing—and now, Bacon admits that he actually had to rent the movie to re-learn all the steps.
It’s a bit disappointing that Bacon does not know all his Footloose moves by heart and does not practice them every night before bed, but we guess that’s understandable. The real surprise here is that he does not own a copy of Footloose.
“You don’t own your own movies?” Fallon asks, with his signature blend of shock and giddiness. “Come on, you have to!”
Watch the full clip below:
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Inside the White House Program to Share America's Secrets
- Meet the 2024 Women of the Year
- East Palestine, One Year After Train Derailment
- The Closers: 18 People Working to End the Racial Wealth Gap
- Long COVID Doesn’t Always Look Like You Think It Does
- Column: The New Antisemitism
- The 13 Best New Books to Read in March
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org