Kevin Bacon dropped by The Tonight Show on Friday, where the night’s events included a rousing game of Pictionary with Don Cheadle, Nick Jonas and host Jimmy Fallon.
But the actor also took a few minutes to reminisce about the last time he appeared on the show, when he took part in an epic Footloose tribute in May. The elaborate four-minute bit of course included tons of dancing—and now, Bacon admits that he actually had to rent the movie to re-learn all the steps.
It’s a bit disappointing that Bacon does not know all his Footloose moves by heart and does not practice them every night before bed, but we guess that’s understandable. The real surprise here is that he does not own a copy of Footloose.
“You don’t own your own movies?” Fallon asks, with his signature blend of shock and giddiness. “Come on, you have to!”
Watch the full clip below:
- For Both Donald Trump and Alvin Bragg, the Central Park Jogger Case Was a Turning Point
- If Donald Trump Is Indicted, Here's What Would Happen Next in the Process
- Alison Roman Won't Sugarcoat It
- Why Not All Observant Muslims Fast During Ramadan
- All of the Other Major Investigations Into Donald Trump
- Who Should Be on the 2023 TIME100? Vote Now
- The Case for Betting on Succession's Tom Wambsgans
- Postmaster General Louis DeJoy's Surprising Second Act
- Column: Ozempic Exposed the Cracks in the Body Positivity Movement