If Mark Ruffalo and Zoe Saldana were a real-life couple, they would have one heck of a beautiful family. But their on-screen family in the new indie film Infinitely Polar Bear isn’t so beautiful.
Ruffalo plays Cameron, an alcoholic who also battles mental illness. His condition cost him his wife Maggie (Saldana) and their two daughters. But when Maggie gets into graduate school in New York, she gives Cameron a second chance with his girls by leaving them in his care while she’s away.
The new trailer for the film offers a brief insight into Cameron’s bittersweet relationship with his daughters as well as the touching ups and downs they face together.
Infinitely Polar Bear was a part of 2014’s Sundance Film Festival and was acquired by Sony Pictures Classics after receiving mostly positive reactions. It hits theaters March 26.
- These Charts Show COVID-19 Is Still the Pandemic of the Unvaccinated
- Reddit Allows Hate Speech to Flourish in Its Global Forums, Moderators Say
- What It Takes to Get Support for a Black Boy With Special Needs
- Shonda Rhimes Already Knows What You're Going to Watch Next
- How Harry Reid Paved the Way for Democrats to Kill the Filibuster
- President Biden's Speech in Atlanta Was Designed to Appeal to Black Voters—But Not Everything About It Succeeded
- China Is Finding Fewer Reliable Sources of Coal. That Could Be Bad News for the Climate