Expired credit cards usually end up cut up and thrown in the trash—but not Kurt Cobain’s: The late Nirvana frontman’s Visa is up for auction on the Paddle8 website as part of their collection “Legendary: Memorabilia from Rock Gods & Pop Stars.” It’s expected to get between $7,000 and $9,000—one man’s trash is another man’s treasure, indeed.
Frank Sinatra’s 1944 driver’s license is also up for grabs with a starting bid of $6,500, with other offerings including a signed copy of Pink Floyd’s The Wall LP, a U2 setlist, and a Led Zeppelin concert poster from 1971. The auction closes Feb. 26.
- Taylor Swift Is TIME's 2023 Person of the Year
- Meet the Nation Builders
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- Column: It's Time to Scrap the Abraham Accords
- Israeli Family Celebrates Release of Hostage Grandmother
- In a New Movie, Beyoncé Finds Freedom
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time