Television personality Andy Cohen provided some fodder for Jimmy Fallon to flaunt his Real Housewives persona.
The executive producer for the Real Housewives franchise joined Fallon on The Tonight Show Wednesday, where he gave the host options for his very own tagline, and Fallon aced them.
“I would love to write you a thank you note, but I’m not sure you know how to read,” Fallon said while snapping his fingers. Ouch.
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- The Dirty Secrets of Alternative Plastics
- Israeli Family Celebrates Release of Hostage Grandmother
- We Should Get Paid for Our Online Data: Column
- The COP28 Outcomes Business Leaders Are Watching For
- The 100 Must-Read Books of 2023
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time