Television personality Andy Cohen provided some fodder for Jimmy Fallon to flaunt his Real Housewives persona.
The executive producer for the Real Housewives franchise joined Fallon on The Tonight Show Wednesday, where he gave the host options for his very own tagline, and Fallon aced them.
“I would love to write you a thank you note, but I’m not sure you know how to read,” Fallon said while snapping his fingers. Ouch.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Alison Roman Won't Sugarcoat It
- If Donald Trump Is Indicted, Here's What Would Happen Next in the Process
- The World's Greatest Places of 2023
- Exclusive: Effective Altruist Leaders Were Repeatedly Warned About Sam Bankman-Fried Years Before FTX Collapsed
- Who Should Be on the 2023 TIME100? Vote Now
- Postmaster General Louis DeJoy's Surprising Second Act
- Gaslighting, Narcissist, and More Psychology Terms You're Misusing
- In This Texas County, There's No Such Thing as Moving on From COVID-19
- In Defense of Nora Ephron's Unfairly Panned Heartburn Movie
- Want Today's Top Headlines in Your Inbox? Sign Up for The Brief