Pizza Hut Australia has proved to be the best Valentine in the southern hemisphere if not, well, the entire universe.
As a part of a holiday promotion, the chain created limited-edition pizza-themed nail polish to bestow upon 30 people who wrote the best pizza-themed poetry. It’s the dream you never knew you had.
Colors include “Meat Me After Midnight,” “Dough You Need Me” and more pedestrian options like “Say Cheese.” Combined, these colors can create incredible nail art like this:
The only thing that could make this better was if the polish was scented. And, you know, available for purchase by the general public. Pizza Hut announced winners — and their cheesy poems — Monday:
More Must-Reads From TIME
- In Photos: How Wildfire Smoke Impacted Cities
- How Antitrust Laws Could Kill the PGA-LIV Golf Merger
- Teens Are Taking Wegovy for Weight Loss
- Prince Harry Breaks Royal Convention to Testify in Court
- Elliot Page: Embracing My Trans Identity Saved Me
- How a Texas High Jumper Has Earned Nearly $1 Million
- The Best TV Shows of 2023 So Far
- 7 Ways to Get Better at Small Talk