Pizza Hut Australia has proved to be the best Valentine in the southern hemisphere if not, well, the entire universe.
As a part of a holiday promotion, the chain created limited-edition pizza-themed nail polish to bestow upon 30 people who wrote the best pizza-themed poetry. It’s the dream you never knew you had.
Colors include “Meat Me After Midnight,” “Dough You Need Me” and more pedestrian options like “Say Cheese.” Combined, these colors can create incredible nail art like this:
The only thing that could make this better was if the polish was scented. And, you know, available for purchase by the general public. Pizza Hut announced winners — and their cheesy poems — Monday:
- Exclusive: The Making of the U.S. Military's New Stealth Bomber
- Your Next House Could Be Made on an Assembly Line
- The Legal Implications of the Debate Over Whether 'Extreme Racism' Is a Mental Illness
- Why European Countries Are Giving Teens Free Money To Spend on Books, Music, and Theater
- Republican Skepticism of Trump Has Never Been Higher
- Column: The U.S. Prison System Doesn't Value True Justice
- How Green Is the Qatar World Cup’s Outdoor AC?
- 16 Funny and Whimsical White Elephant Gifts Under $25
- The 5 Best New TV Shows Our Critic Watched in November 2022