People often speculate about their personality types. But where do you truly fall on the spectrum between introvert and extrovert—and what does that say about how you live your life? We talked to Susan Cain, author of QUIET: The Power of Introverts in a World That Can’t Stop Talking and co-founder of Quiet Revolution, to assemble a list of telling questions.
This quiz was adapted from Cain’s New York Times bestselling book Quiet: The Power of Introverts in a World that Can’t Stop Talking.
Read next: 10 Tips Every Introvert Should Know
- How an Alleged Spy Balloon Derailed an Important U.S.-China Meeting
- Effective Altruism Has a Toxic Culture of Sexual Harassment and Abuse, Women Say
- Inside Bolsonaro's Surreal New Life as a Florida Man—and MAGA Darling
- 'Return to Office' Plans Spell Trouble for Working Moms
- 8 Ways to Read More Books—and Why You Should
- Why Aren't Movies Sexy Anymore?
- Column: Elon Musk Should Not Be in Charge of the Night Sky
- How Logan Paul's Crypto Empire Fell Apart
- 80 for Brady May Not Be a Masterpiece. But the World Needs More Movies Like This