People often speculate about their personality types. But where do you truly fall on the spectrum between introvert and extrovert—and what does that say about how you live your life? We talked to Susan Cain, author of QUIET: The Power of Introverts in a World That Can’t Stop Talking and co-founder of Quiet Revolution, to assemble a list of telling questions.
This quiz was adapted from Cain’s New York Times bestselling book Quiet: The Power of Introverts in a World that Can’t Stop Talking.
Read next: 10 Tips Every Introvert Should Know
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- The Dirty Secrets of Alternative Plastics
- Israeli Family Celebrates Release of Hostage Grandmother
- We Should Get Paid for Our Online Data: Column
- The COP28 Outcomes Business Leaders Are Watching For
- The 100 Must-Read Books of 2023
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time