Lauren O’Brien, the comedian who brought us a series of hilarious impressions of celebrities stuck in traffic, is back. And, just in time for the Oscars, she’s imitating celebs accepting awards.
She once again takes on Drew Barrymore, Taylor Swift, Angelina Jolie and Miley Cyrus. The impressions are still good, but we would have liked to see her try out some new ones, like Best Actress nominees Reese Witherspoon and Julianne Moore.
But we do admire her vision for how each woman would carry herself while accepting an award. For example, she decides Taylor Swift wouldn’t say a word — she’d just make her infamous surprised face.
- LeBron James Could Take Pickleball—Yes, Pickleball—to the Next Level
- It's Going to Be a Lot More Expensive to Heat Your Home This Winter. Here's What To Expect
- The U.S. Might Be the Surprising Determining Factor in the Future of Armenia
- Rapper Saucy Santana Is Opening a Door For His Community
- Here are the Biggest Moments from the TIME100 Leadership Forum and Impact Awards in Singapore
- Column: Russia Wants to Lock Ukraine Back in the Soviet Cellar
- As the Kanjuruhan Tragedy Shows, Indonesia Has Not Resolved Its Long-Standing Problem of Soccer Violence
- Here's Everything New on Netflix in October 2022
- A New Documentary Series Illuminates the History and Evolution of Queer Horror