Here’s another reason to hole up in front of your screen late at night with a pint of ice cream (like you needed one).
NBC talk-show host Jimmy Fallon has partnered with Ben & Jerry’s to introduce a new flavor called “The Tonight Dough.”
The ice cream purveyor announced the news on its Twitter feed Tuesday, revealing that the flavor will feature caramel and chocolate ice cream with chocolate cookie swirls, globs of chocolate-chip cookie dough and peanut butter cookie dough.
- Workers Are Furious. Their Unions Are Scrambling to Catch Up
- What the Facebook Whistleblower Did to the Company's Stock in 6 Weeks
- Photos from Migrants' Desperate Journeys to the U.S. Border
- Emily Ratajkowski: How I Learned to Let Go
- Afghanistan's Female Students Were Banned from Studying. Now Some Are Finding New Ways to Learn
- The 'Safe Supply' Movement Aims to Curb Drug Deaths Linked to the Opioid Crisis
- The 19 Most Underrated Movies on Netflix
- By Ending Legacy Admissions, Amherst Hopes to Change the Makeup of Its Student Body