Jimmy Fallon posted a new photo of daughter Frances Cole — adorably dubbed “Franny” — Tuesday on Instagram, and she’s a wide-eyed cutie.
“Franny Fallon wishes you a happy Tuesday!” the Tonight Show host captioned the snapshot.
Fallon, 40, and wife Nancy, 47, welcomed the baby girl in December. She joined big sister Winnie Rose, 19 months.
“Being a father is the most exciting, amazing thing that ever happened to me,” Fallon told PEOPLE in June. “And everything’s going well on the show. My life has never been this cool.”
This article originally appeared on People.com.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Florence Pugh Might Just Save the Movie Star From Extinction
- Why You Can't Remember That Taylor Swift Concert All Too Well
- What to Know About the History of the Debt Ceiling
- 10 Questions the Succession Finale Needs to Answer
- How Four Trans Teens Threw the Prom of Their Dreams
- Why Turkey’s Longtime Leader Is an Electoral Powerhouse
- The Ancient Roots of Psychotherapy
- Why Rich People Aren't Using Phone Cases