On the Feb. 19 episode of IFC’s Portlandia, the TV show that parodies hipsters living in Portland, Ore., former Saturday Night Live actor Fred Armisen will lead a support group for male feminists.
Sitting in a circle, he tells the guys, “I’ve been saying to ladies on the street, ‘Are you a doctor?’ … Just so that there’s not a feeling [that] only men can be doctors.”
As one member of the group gets a little too slaphappy with an air horn, Armisen’s character tries to inspire the men, reminding them, “Our job, guys, fellas, people, is to solve feminism.” Right.
- TIME's 100 Most Influential People of 2022
- Employers Take Note: Young Workers Are Seeking Jobs with a Higher Purpose
- Signs Are Pointing to a Slowdown in the Housing Market—At Last
- Welcome to the Era of Unapologetic Bad Taste
- As the Virus Evolves, COVID-19 Reinfections Are Going to Keep Happening
- A New York Mosque Becomes a Refuge for Afghan Teens Who Fled Without Their Families
- High Gas Prices are Oil Companies' Fault says Ro Khanna, and Democrats Should Go After Them
- Two Million Cases: COVID-19 May Finally Force North Korea to Open Up