On the Feb. 19 episode of IFC’s Portlandia, the TV show that parodies hipsters living in Portland, Ore., former Saturday Night Live actor Fred Armisen will lead a support group for male feminists.
Sitting in a circle, he tells the guys, “I’ve been saying to ladies on the street, ‘Are you a doctor?’ … Just so that there’s not a feeling [that] only men can be doctors.”
As one member of the group gets a little too slaphappy with an air horn, Armisen’s character tries to inspire the men, reminding them, “Our job, guys, fellas, people, is to solve feminism.” Right.
- These Charts Show COVID-19 Is Still the Pandemic of the Unvaccinated
- Reddit Allows Hate Speech to Flourish in Its Global Forums, Moderators Say
- What It Takes to Get Support for a Black Boy With Special Needs
- Shonda Rhimes Already Knows What You're Going to Watch Next
- How Harry Reid Paved the Way for Democrats to Kill the Filibuster
- President Biden's Speech in Atlanta Was Designed to Appeal to Black Voters—But Not Everything About It Succeeded
- China Is Finding Fewer Reliable Sources of Coal. That Could Be Bad News for the Climate