On the Feb. 19 episode of IFC’s Portlandia, the TV show that parodies hipsters living in Portland, Ore., former Saturday Night Live actor Fred Armisen will lead a support group for male feminists.
Sitting in a circle, he tells the guys, “I’ve been saying to ladies on the street, ‘Are you a doctor?’ … Just so that there’s not a feeling [that] only men can be doctors.”
As one member of the group gets a little too slaphappy with an air horn, Armisen’s character tries to inspire the men, reminding them, “Our job, guys, fellas, people, is to solve feminism.” Right.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- What Wildfire Smoke Does to the Human Body
- Prince Harry Breaks Royal Convention to Testify in Court
- Teens Are Taking Wegovy for Weight Loss
- Elliot Page: Embracing My Trans Identity Saved Me
- How a Texas High Jumper Has Earned Nearly $1 Million
- What the Debt Ceiling Deal Means for Student Loan Borrowers
- How Past Lives Combines Memoir and Artistry
- 7 Ways to Get Better at Small Talk