Traffic piled up on Sacramento, Calif.’s Highway 50 this weekend after unsuspecting motorists got an eyeful of Fifty Shades of Grey, which was playing at a nearby drive-in movie theater, Good Morning America reports.
Parents were not pleased that their curious children were treated to some sexy scenes when driving into the theater.
“We just drove in and these two- he’s 12 and he’s 10- were very interested watching it coming in,” John Schmidt, who came to the theater with his family to celebrate his son’s 10th birthday, told a local Fox affiliate.
The Spongebob Movie was playing on a different screen.
Schmidt continued, “I’d think it’s a safety issue; people trying to sneak a peek as they are going 70 miles-an-hour down the freeway and looking not where they are supposed to be going, but looking at the movie.”
- The Fall of Roe and the Failure of the Feminist Industrial Complex
- What Trump Knew About January 6
- Follow the Algae Brick Road to Plant-Based Buildings
- The Education of Glenn Youngkin
- The Benefits and Challenges of Cutting Back on Meat
- Here's Everything New on Netflix in July 2022—and What's Leaving
- Women in Northern Ireland Still Struggle to Access Abortion More Than 2 Years After Decriminalization