Michelle Obama slow danced with Big Bird in a grocery store because comedian Billy Eichner told her to do it.
The First Lady is trying to get the word out about the Eat Bright campaign that puts Sesame Street characters on fruits and vegetables to encourage young children to make healthier food choices. For some reason this publicity push lead to FLOTUS standing in the produce section of a supermarket next to Big Bird and Billy on the Street fan favorite, Elena, playing a rapid-fire round of a game called “Ariana Grande or a Carrot?” while Eichner screamed at them. (The answer by the way, is carrot.)
It’s an impressively odd video that is incredibly fun to watch, if slightly hard to process. That said, it’s sad to know that their is now video evidence that the First Lady can’t name all the characters from the Facts of Life.
Read next: Michelle Obama: ‘Turnip for What?’
- How an Alleged Spy Balloon Derailed an Important U.S.-China Meeting
- Effective Altruism Has a Toxic Culture of Sexual Harassment and Abuse, Women Say
- Inside Bolsonaro's Surreal New Life as a Florida Man—and MAGA Darling
- 'Return to Office' Plans Spell Trouble for Working Moms
- 8 Ways to Read More Books—and Why You Should
- Why Aren't Movies Sexy Anymore?
- Column: Elon Musk Should Not Be in Charge of the Night Sky
- How Logan Paul's Crypto Empire Fell Apart
- 80 for Brady May Not Be a Masterpiece. But the World Needs More Movies Like This