Michelle Obama slow danced with Big Bird in a grocery store because comedian Billy Eichner told her to do it.
The First Lady is trying to get the word out about the Eat Bright campaign that puts Sesame Street characters on fruits and vegetables to encourage young children to make healthier food choices. For some reason this publicity push lead to FLOTUS standing in the produce section of a supermarket next to Big Bird and Billy on the Street fan favorite, Elena, playing a rapid-fire round of a game called “Ariana Grande or a Carrot?” while Eichner screamed at them. (The answer by the way, is carrot.)
It’s an impressively odd video that is incredibly fun to watch, if slightly hard to process. That said, it’s sad to know that their is now video evidence that the First Lady can’t name all the characters from the Facts of Life.
Read next: Michelle Obama: ‘Turnip for What?’
- Taylor Swift Is TIME's 2023 Person of the Year
- Meet the Nation Builders
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- Column: It's Time to Scrap the Abraham Accords
- Israeli Family Celebrates Release of Hostage Grandmother
- In a New Movie, Beyoncé Finds Freedom
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time