Live from New York, it’s … an inconvenient scheduling conflict.
Twitter was noticeably upset that Saturday Night Live alumni Cheri Oteri was absent from the show’s 40th anniversary celebration Sunday, but the masses can rest assured Oteri wasn’t excluded for any personal reasons – other than her schedule.
Oteri visited Watch What Happens Live Monday night and explained her noticeable absence – she was a cornerstone of many 1990s-era sketches on the show – was due to a simple scheduling conflict that couldn’t be resolved until the very last minute, at which point it was just too late to secure her participation.
Well, it’s prosaic, but at least now we know there’s nothing personal going on between Oteri and the rest of the SNL crew. In the words of Oteri and Will Ferrell‘s Spartan cheerleaders, that would make us R-O-W-D-Y, and not in a good way.
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- The Dirty Secrets of Alternative Plastics
- Israeli Family Celebrates Release of Hostage Grandmother
- We Should Get Paid for Our Online Data: Column
- The COP28 Outcomes Business Leaders Are Watching For
- The 100 Must-Read Books of 2023
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time