The songs may have been written by Stevie Wonder, but the moment belonged to Beyoncé as she performed an impressive melody from the funk legend’s songbook along with Gary Clark Jr. during a tribute concert that aired on Monday.
The performance was part of CBS special taped last week that featured renditions of several Wonder classics by Lady Gaga, Pharrell, Janelle Monáe and John Legend. Wonder, 64, is set to kickoff the next leg of his “Songs in the Key of Life” tour in March.
- The Fall of Roe and the Failure of the Feminist Industrial Complex
- What Trump Knew About January 6
- Follow the Algae Brick Road to Plant-Based Buildings
- The Education of Glenn Youngkin
- The Benefits and Challenges of Cutting Back on Meat
- Here's Everything New on Netflix in July 2022—and What's Leaving
- Women in Northern Ireland Still Struggle to Access Abortion More Than 2 Years After Decriminalization