The recruiting website Rivals.com has begun actively monitoring its first two sixth grade college football prospects ever, it announced on Friday.
The site added two Class of 2021 prospects to its database: Running back Tyson Thornton and quarterback Daron Bryden. Thornton is a 5’11” RB from Massachusetts, while Bryden is listed as a 5’2″ pro-style quarterback from Connecticut.
Rivals.com said the two were “so impressive” at the recent NextGen Boston camp for sixth, seventh and eighth graders that they “were moved up to compete against the eighth grade prospects.”
The site does not currently have any Class of 2020 players in its database. There are 15 eighth graders from the Class of 2019.
This article originally appeared on SI.com
- Bad Bunny's Next Move
- 'How Is This Still Happening?' A Survivor Questions America's Gun Violence Problem
- Nicole Chung: The Person I Became After My Father's Death
- Can Birth Control Help Solve the World's Rat Problem?
- About That Devastating Tom-Shiv Scene in Succession's Premiere
- Why Humza Yousaf's Win Is 'Historic' for Scotland
- If Donald Trump Is Indicted, Here's What Would Happen Next in the Process
- It's Time to Say a Loving Goodbye to John Wick
- Who Should Be on the 2023 TIME100? Vote Now
- Column: Ozempic Exposed the Cracks in the Body Positivity Movement