The high-flying Felix Baumgartner is still one of the coolest daredevils of all time, and here’s the video that proves it. Taken from seven GoPro attachable cameras hooked on Baumgartner during his October 2012 leap from 24 miles above the surface of the Earth, this new clip shows his dive, pretty much as he lived it. A 30-second clip will be shown in selected markets during the Super Bowl on Sunday, but the whole thing is worth watching. Relish in it, and feel queasy:
- Inside Mississippi's Last Abortion Clinic—and the Biggest Fight for Abortion Rights in a Generation
- Do Current COVID-19 Tests Still Detect Omicron?
- The First U.S. Offshore Wind Farm Could Be a Lifeline for Struggling New England Cities
- Welcome to TV's Era of Peak Redundancy
- The Key Role a Local Newspaper Played in the Trial Over Ahmaud Arbery's Murder
- TIME's Top 100 Photos of 2021
- 2021: The Year the Grift Kept Giving