During Jerry Seinfeld’s “taking questions from the audience” bit in Saturday Night Live’s 40th annviersary show, Dakota Johnson revealed that she is the show’s next host. Johnson will helm the show Feb. 28.
Since he’s hosted before, Johnson asked Seinfeld to tell her what the process is like. Seinfeld’s advice: “Well, Dakota, hosting the show is thrilling, but when you host, you’re totally powerless—you’re told what to do, what to wear, you just have to submit.” She responded: “So great, it’s like a regular shoot.”
And there’s your Fifty Shades joke for the evening, folks.
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- The Dirty Secrets of Alternative Plastics
- Israeli Family Celebrates Release of Hostage Grandmother
- We Should Get Paid for Our Online Data: Column
- The COP28 Outcomes Business Leaders Are Watching For
- The 100 Must-Read Books of 2023
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time