During Jerry Seinfeld’s “taking questions from the audience” bit in Saturday Night Live’s 40th annviersary show, Dakota Johnson revealed that she is the show’s next host. Johnson will helm the show Feb. 28.
Since he’s hosted before, Johnson asked Seinfeld to tell her what the process is like. Seinfeld’s advice: “Well, Dakota, hosting the show is thrilling, but when you host, you’re totally powerless—you’re told what to do, what to wear, you just have to submit.” She responded: “So great, it’s like a regular shoot.”
And there’s your Fifty Shades joke for the evening, folks.
- For People With Disabilities, Losing Abortion Access Can Be a Matter of Life or Death
- Inside the Clandestine Efforts to Smuggle Starlink Internet Into Iran
- How to Help the Victims and Community After the Monterey Park Shooting
- The Biggest Snubs and Surprises of the 2023 Oscar Nominations
- Talking Less Will Get You More
- Kamala Harris Subtly Emerges as Powerful White House Asset
- How Avatar: The Way of Water Became the 6th Movie in History to Make $2 Billion
- Is There Really No Safe Amount of Drinking?
- How Our Cells Strategize To Keep Us Alive