The price of cocoa harvested in West Africa has risen in the last year, causing chocolate producers to raise prices as well.
Watch the latest #KnowRightNow to find out how this will affect your wallet come Valentine’s Day.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Meet the 2024 Women of the Year
- Greta Gerwig's Next Big Swing
- East Palestine, One Year After Train Derailment
- In the Belly of MrBeast
- The Closers: 18 People Working to End the Racial Wealth Gap
- How Long Should You Isolate With COVID-19?
- The Best Romantic Comedies to Watch on Netflix
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time
Write to Julia Lull at firstname.lastname@example.org