Colin Firth dropped by The Tonight Show Thursday to promote his upcoming film Kingsman: The Secret Service. (What is it with this guy and movies that have the word “King” in the title?) But anyway, host Jimmy Fallon really loves game, so he made Firth participate in a rousing session of Catch Phrase.
Fallon also recruits Jack McBrayer (star of the upcoming “Jack and Triumph Show,” who you might also know as Kenneth the Page from 30 Rock) and Triumph the Insult Comic Dog (who is somehow still a thing.)
Firth proves to be the most capable of the bunch, keeping his cool while everything around him devolves into chaos. Good job, Mr. Darcy.
- The Fall of Roe and the Failure of the Feminist Industrial Complex
- What Trump Knew About January 6
- Follow the Algae Brick Road to Plant-Based Buildings
- The Education of Glenn Youngkin
- The Benefits and Challenges of Cutting Back on Meat
- Here's Everything New on Netflix in July 2022—and What's Leaving
- Women in Northern Ireland Still Struggle to Access Abortion More Than 2 Years After Decriminalization