Attention all brains, athletes, basket cases, princesses, and criminals: The Breakfast Club is coming back to movie theaters.
The John Hughes film, which is celebrating 30th anniversary this year, will be screened across the country March 26 and March 31 courtesy of Fathom Events, Universal Pictures Home Entertainment, and BY Experience. A newly restored version of the movie will be shown, and preceded by a featurette with remarks from cast members and filmmakers like Diablo Cody and Amy Heckerling, who have made teen movies of their own.
Tickets will be available starting Friday. An anniversary edition of the movie will be available on Blu-Ray and DVD will be available March 10. The Breakfast Club was originally released in February 1985.
- Taylor Swift Is TIME's 2023 Person of the Year
- Meet the Nation Builders
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- Column: It's Time to Scrap the Abraham Accords
- Israeli Family Celebrates Release of Hostage Grandmother
- In a New Movie, Beyoncé Finds Freedom
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time