A video released by the Dallas Police Department shows a dramatic rescue of a motorist trapped upside down in his car as seen through an officer’s body camera.
In the very dark, shaky footage officers from the Southeast Crime Response Team come to the aid of a driver who had lost control of his car and plunged some 50ft into a creek on Feb. 6.
The vehicle was found on its roof with water pouring in fast.
“We’re gonna get you out of there,” shouts one officer. And thankfully, they do.
- The Fight to Save the Salmon
- Inside the World of Black Bitcoin, Where Crypto Is About Making More Than Just Money
- The 'Great Resignation' Is Finally Getting Companies to Take Burnout Seriously. Is It Enough?
- Suddenly, Everyone on TV Is Very Rich or Very Poor. What Happened?
- Colin Powell Reflects on His Mistakes in Unpublished TIME Interview
- Business Travel's Demise Could Have Far-Reaching Consequences
- If the U.S. Spends Big on Climate, the Rest of the World Might Follow