Fifty Shades of Grey is expected do big business at the box office when it opens in time for Valentine’s Day weekend. But the film adaptation of E.L. James’ wildly popular erotic novel, starring Jamie Dornan and Dakota Johnson, is hardly everyone’s taste. Plenty of couples — and single people — will be so opposed to getting to know their inner goddesses that they’ll skip the theater altogether.
But if your idea of a successful Valentine’s Day involves sitting in the dark for hours without looking at or talking to your partner, there’s still hope. Take TIME’s quiz, below, to figure out which of these new or recent releases is right for you.
You can also try TIME’s flowchart to aid your Valentine’s Day decision-making:
- What We Know So Far About the Deadly Earthquakes in Turkey and Syria
- Beyoncé's Album of the Year Snub Fits Into the Grammys' Long History of Overlooking Black Women
- How the U.S. Shot Down the Alleged Chinese Spy Balloon
- Effective Altruism Has a Toxic Culture of Sexual Harassment and Abuse, Women Say
- Inside Bolsonaro's Surreal New Life as a Florida Man—and MAGA Darling
- 'Return to Office' Plans Spell Trouble for Working Moms
- 8 Ways to Read More Books—and Why You Should
- Why Aren't Movies Sexy Anymore?
- How Logan Paul's Crypto Empire Fell Apart