One of the biggest upsets at this year’s Grammy Awards was when Beck’s Morning Phase beat out Beyoncé’s self-titled tour de force for Album of the Year. Kanye West was so shocked by the upset that he almost pulled another “Imma let you finish” Taylor Swift moment, going so far as to wander onstage before thinking better of it.
While the Internet continues to debate whether Beck or Beyoncé deserved the award, one clever sound engineer has taken the matter into his or her own hands. Working under the moniker “Beckyoncé,” the song blends Beck’s “Loser” with Beyoncé’s “Single Ladies (Put a Ring on It)” into an Internet-worthy earworm.
Wonder if Kanye has heard this yet.
- What We Know So Far About the Deadly Earthquakes in Turkey and Syria
- Beyoncé's Album of the Year Snub Fits Into the Grammys' Long History of Overlooking Black Women
- How the U.S. Shot Down the Alleged Chinese Spy Balloon
- Effective Altruism Has a Toxic Culture of Sexual Harassment and Abuse, Women Say
- Inside Bolsonaro's Surreal New Life as a Florida Man—and MAGA Darling
- 'Return to Office' Plans Spell Trouble for Working Moms
- 8 Ways to Read More Books—and Why You Should
- Why Aren't Movies Sexy Anymore?
- How Logan Paul's Crypto Empire Fell Apart