Navigating Apple’s App Store to find the latest and greatest new iPhone and iPad apps can be a tiresome chore. But in a new partnership with Pinterest, Apple has made it a little bit easier to find apps for your mobile devices.
Starting Thursday, you’ll be able to discover and install new iPhone and iPad apps from right within Pinterest. Here’s how it works:
1. Open up Pinterest on your iPhone or iPad.
2. Find one of Pinterest’s new “App Pins.” For a sample, check out Apple’s own Editor’s Choice board.
3. Hit the “Install” button.
And you’re done. You can also pin your favorite apps for others to discover and download.
The new Pinterest partnership is a big move by Apple towards better surfacing new apps for its users. With more than 1.4 million apps crawling around Apple’s App Store, it’s increasingly tough to find the best software. Pinterest, meanwhile, gets a new feature that helps it move toward its goal of becoming the best social discovery tool on the web.
- For Both Donald Trump and Alvin Bragg, the Central Park Jogger Case Was a Turning Point
- If Donald Trump Is Indicted, Here's What Would Happen Next in the Process
- Alison Roman Won't Sugarcoat It
- Why Not All Observant Muslims Fast During Ramadan
- All of the Other Major Investigations Into Donald Trump
- Who Should Be on the 2023 TIME100? Vote Now
- The Case for Betting on Succession's Tom Wambsgans
- Postmaster General Louis DeJoy's Surprising Second Act
- Column: Ozempic Exposed the Cracks in the Body Positivity Movement