President Obama is using your dad’s favorite invention of 2014: The selfie stick.
But the President wasn’t mugging for vanity’s sake. Rather, Obama created a millennial-friendly video with Buzzfeed as a way to get young Americans to sign up for health insurance ahead of the latest Obamacare enrollment deadline.
This isn’t the first time the President has used humor to advertise the Affordable Care Act. Last year, Obama worked with Funny or Die on the hilarious and very viral video Between Two Ferns.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Inside the White House Program to Share America's Secrets
- Meet the 2024 Women of the Year
- East Palestine, One Year After Train Derailment
- The Closers: 18 People Working to End the Racial Wealth Gap
- Long COVID Doesn’t Always Look Like You Think It Does
- Column: The New Antisemitism
- The 13 Best New Books to Read in March
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org