President Obama is using your dad’s favorite invention of 2014: The selfie stick.
But the President wasn’t mugging for vanity’s sake. Rather, Obama created a millennial-friendly video with Buzzfeed as a way to get young Americans to sign up for health insurance ahead of the latest Obamacare enrollment deadline.
This isn’t the first time the President has used humor to advertise the Affordable Care Act. Last year, Obama worked with Funny or Die on the hilarious and very viral video Between Two Ferns.
- The Real Reason Florida Wants to Ban AP African-American Studies, According to an Architect of the Course
- Column: Tyre Nichols' Killing Is The Result of a Diseased Culture
- Without Evusheld, Immunocompromised People Are on Their Own Against COVID-19
- Here Are All the Movies and TV Shows That Make Up the New DCU
- TikTok's 'De-Influencing' Trend Is Here to Tell You What Stuff You Don't Need to Buy
- Column: America Goes About Juvenile Crime Sentencing All Wrong
- Why Your Tax Refund May Be Lower This Year
- Brazil Wants to Abandon a 34,000-Ton Ship at Sea. It Would be an Environmental Disaster
- The 5 Best New TV Shows Our Critic Watched in January 2023