President Obama is using your dad’s favorite invention of 2014: The selfie stick.
But the President wasn’t mugging for vanity’s sake. Rather, Obama created a millennial-friendly video with Buzzfeed as a way to get young Americans to sign up for health insurance ahead of the latest Obamacare enrollment deadline.
This isn’t the first time the President has used humor to advertise the Affordable Care Act. Last year, Obama worked with Funny or Die on the hilarious and very viral video Between Two Ferns.
- Inside the Massive Effort to Change the Way Kids Are Taught to Read
- Dubai's Real Estate Market is Booming. One Company is Making It Possible to Invest From Anywhere in the World
- How to Exercise When It's Really Hot Outside
- A New Documentary Sheds Light on a Pivotal Movement in Asian American History
- Far From Home: Afghan Women are Attempting to Build New Lives Abroad
- What Experts Say About How Valuable The Inflation Reduction Act's Green Subsidies Will Be
- What to Know About Long COVID in Kids
- Want to Do More Good? This Movement Might Have the Answer