If you hate the whole Fifty Shades of Grey craze, you’re definitely not alone. Australian Today show anchor Lisa Wilkinson just saw it, and she really hated it. We mean loathed it. Abhorred it. So she shared her review of the film on a recent show.
“I have something I want to get off my chest,” Wilkinson begins, before launching into a passionate diatribe about Fifty Shades and all the reasons it’s the worst movie she’s ever seen.
“Jamie Dornan as Christian Grey is a thirty-something jerk of a billionaire who never seems to work,” she quips. “An emotionally crippled narcissist no one could love.” Dakota Johnson’s character is no better, she says, as she’s pathetic and “falls in love with the aforementioned jerk and singlehandedly sells women across the world short.”
Watch her full review of the film above.
Read the Review: Fifty Shades of Grey: Where’s the Wicked Whiplash?
- Taylor Swift Is TIME's 2023 Person of the Year
- Meet the Nation Builders
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- Column: It's Time to Scrap the Abraham Accords
- Israeli Family Celebrates Release of Hostage Grandmother
- In a New Movie, Beyoncé Finds Freedom
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time