If you hate the whole Fifty Shades of Grey craze, you’re definitely not alone. Australian Today show anchor Lisa Wilkinson just saw it, and she really hated it. We mean loathed it. Abhorred it. So she shared her review of the film on a recent show.
“I have something I want to get off my chest,” Wilkinson begins, before launching into a passionate diatribe about Fifty Shades and all the reasons it’s the worst movie she’s ever seen.
“Jamie Dornan as Christian Grey is a thirty-something jerk of a billionaire who never seems to work,” she quips. “An emotionally crippled narcissist no one could love.” Dakota Johnson’s character is no better, she says, as she’s pathetic and “falls in love with the aforementioned jerk and singlehandedly sells women across the world short.”
Watch her full review of the film above.
Read the Review: Fifty Shades of Grey: Where’s the Wicked Whiplash?
More Must-Read Stories From TIME
- How an Online Pharmacy Sold Millions Worth Of Dubious COVID-19 Drugs — While Patients Paid the Price
- Why Literally Millions of Americans Are Quitting Their Jobs
- Meet the Women Participating in the Study That Could Change Future of Breast Cancer
- Inside the Battle for the Hearts and Minds of Tomorrow's Business Leaders
- An Innovative Washington Law Aims to Get Foreign-Trained Doctors Back in Hospitals
- Why the Ex-Husband of a Missing Chinese Billionaire Is Risking All to Tell Their Story
- Timothée Chalamet Wants You to Wear Your Heart on Your Sleeve