Congress has passed a bill to construct the controversial Keystone XL pipeline, which will allow oil to flow between the tar sands of Alberta, Canada and the Gulf of Mexico. But President Obama has pledged to veto the bill.
Watch today’s Know Right Now to find out everything you need to know about what happens next.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Inside the White House Program to Share America's Secrets
- Meet the 2024 Women of the Year
- East Palestine, One Year After Train Derailment
- The Closers: 18 People Working to End the Racial Wealth Gap
- Long COVID Doesn’t Always Look Like You Think It Does
- Column: The New Antisemitism
- The 13 Best New Books to Read in March
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org