Sony Pictures released on Thursday the first footage from Spectre, the 24th James Bond film starring Daniel Craig as agent 007. The Sam Mendes-directed movie was shot in the Austrian mountains, and also stars French actress Léa Seydoux as Madeleine Swann and Guardians of the Galaxy actor Dave Bautista as Mr. Hinx.
“We have to deliver an amazing sequence and this is going to be one of the major action sequences of the movie,” said Spectre associate producer Gregg Wilson in a statement. “It’s going to be spectacular and Austria seemed to offer everything that we needed to pull it off.”
- Who Will Be TIME's Person of the Year 2023?
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- The Dirty Secrets of Alternative Plastics
- Column: It's Time to Scrap the Abraham Accords
- Israeli Family Celebrates Release of Hostage Grandmother
- In a New Movie, Beyoncé Finds Freedom
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time