Sony Pictures released on Thursday the first footage from Spectre, the 24th James Bond film starring Daniel Craig as agent 007. The Sam Mendes-directed movie was shot in the Austrian mountains, and also stars French actress Léa Seydoux as Madeleine Swann and Guardians of the Galaxy actor Dave Bautista as Mr. Hinx.
“We have to deliver an amazing sequence and this is going to be one of the major action sequences of the movie,” said Spectre associate producer Gregg Wilson in a statement. “It’s going to be spectacular and Austria seemed to offer everything that we needed to pull it off.”
- What We Know So Far About the Deadly Earthquakes in Turkey and Syria
- Beyoncé's Album of the Year Snub Fits Into the Grammys' Long History of Overlooking Black Women
- How the U.S. Shot Down the Alleged Chinese Spy Balloon
- Effective Altruism Has a Toxic Culture of Sexual Harassment and Abuse, Women Say
- Inside Bolsonaro's Surreal New Life as a Florida Man—and MAGA Darling
- 'Return to Office' Plans Spell Trouble for Working Moms
- 8 Ways to Read More Books—and Why You Should
- Why Aren't Movies Sexy Anymore?
- How Logan Paul's Crypto Empire Fell Apart