A fire broke out on Wednesday at the home of James Bond star Pierce Brosnan’s home in Malibu, Calif. on Wednesday night.
About 50 firefighters responded to the blaze that broke out in the garage of the residence, according to local ABC affiliate KABC.
No one was injured and the fire was confined to the garage, KABC reports.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Meet the 2024 Women of the Year
- Greta Gerwig's Next Big Swing
- East Palestine, One Year After Train Derailment
- In the Belly of MrBeast
- The Closers: 18 People Working to End the Racial Wealth Gap
- How Long Should You Isolate With COVID-19?
- The Best Romantic Comedies to Watch on Netflix
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time
Write to Noah Rayman at email@example.com