Tattooed Ukrainian ballet dancer Sergei Polunin is the star of Hozier’s latest video for his smash hit Take Me To Church.
The beautiful video, directed by David LaChapelle, features the 25-year old pirouetting, leaping and twirling around a white church-like studio among the trees.
Polunin, a former principal dancer for the British Royal Ballet, gives a passionate performance set to Hozier’s stirring anthem.
Take Me To Church reached No. 2 in the Billboard Hot 100 chart (it currently stands at No. 3) and the song tops the Billboard Hot Rocks Songs chart for the 17th week in a row.
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- The Dirty Secrets of Alternative Plastics
- Israeli Family Celebrates Release of Hostage Grandmother
- We Should Get Paid for Our Online Data: Column
- The COP28 Outcomes Business Leaders Are Watching For
- The 100 Must-Read Books of 2023
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time