Tattooed Ukrainian ballet dancer Sergei Polunin is the star of Hozier’s latest video for his smash hit Take Me To Church.
The beautiful video, directed by David LaChapelle, features the 25-year old pirouetting, leaping and twirling around a white church-like studio among the trees.
Polunin, a former principal dancer for the British Royal Ballet, gives a passionate performance set to Hozier’s stirring anthem.
Take Me To Church reached No. 2 in the Billboard Hot 100 chart (it currently stands at No. 3) and the song tops the Billboard Hot Rocks Songs chart for the 17th week in a row.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- What Wildfire Smoke Does to the Human Body
- Prince Harry Breaks Royal Convention to Testify in Court
- Teens Are Taking Wegovy for Weight Loss
- Elliot Page: Embracing My Trans Identity Saved Me
- How a Texas High Jumper Has Earned Nearly $1 Million
- What the Debt Ceiling Deal Means for Student Loan Borrowers
- How Past Lives Combines Memoir and Artistry
- 7 Ways to Get Better at Small Talk