The Hitman video game franchise has become a movie again — this time with Homeland‘s Rupert Friend playing the role of the Agent 47 (last played on the big screen by Justified‘s Timothy Olyphant in 2007). Paul Walker was originally attached to the project, but after his death in 2013, the role went to Friend, whose jarring bald look gives his genetically engineered assassin character extra creepy vibes.
Catch him, Zachary Quinto and an exploding helicopter in the trailer, above, and in theaters this summer when the movie opens on Aug. 28.
- How the Biden Administration Lost Its Way
- Hanya Yanagihara Is Never Going to Read Your Mean Tweets
- Inside Finland's Plan to End All Waste by 2050
- Chloe Kim Is Ready to Win Olympic Gold Again—On Her Own Terms
- Asia Has Kept COVID-19 at Bay for 2 Years. Omicron Could Change That
- Investors Are Sinking Real Money Into Virtual Real Estate, With No Guarantees
- The Man Putin Fears