Things were not peachy at Peaches’s old home.
According to Mashable, the Moluccan cockatoo has being airing her previous owner’s dirty laundry. Before moving in with Elaine Sigmon and her husband, Peaches lived with a different married couple.
The pair ended up getting divorced, and it sounds like the bird had a front-row seat to the marital spats leading up to the split.
Sigmon says Peaches is fond of mimicking his previous pet parents, constantly squawking out the couple’s old arguments for her new family. This cockatoo doesn’t just recite the heated feuds, she adds in her own excited gestures as well.
Peaches is a natural born actor – now only if she could find some new material.
- Inside the Massive Effort to Change the Way Kids Are Taught to Read
- Dubai's Real Estate Market is Booming. One Company is Making It Possible to Invest From Anywhere in the World
- How to Exercise When It's Really Hot Outside
- A New Documentary Sheds Light on a Pivotal Movement in Asian American History
- Far From Home: Afghan Women are Attempting to Build New Lives Abroad
- What Experts Say About How Valuable The Inflation Reduction Act's Green Subsidies Will Be
- What to Know About Long COVID in Kids
- Want to Do More Good? This Movement Might Have the Answer