Things were not peachy at Peaches’s old home.
According to Mashable, the Moluccan cockatoo has being airing her previous owner’s dirty laundry. Before moving in with Elaine Sigmon and her husband, Peaches lived with a different married couple.
The pair ended up getting divorced, and it sounds like the bird had a front-row seat to the marital spats leading up to the split.
Sigmon says Peaches is fond of mimicking his previous pet parents, constantly squawking out the couple’s old arguments for her new family. This cockatoo doesn’t just recite the heated feuds, she adds in her own excited gestures as well.
Peaches is a natural born actor – now only if she could find some new material.
- How the Biden Administration Lost Its Way
- Hanya Yanagihara Is Never Going to Read Your Mean Tweets
- Inside Finland's Plan to End All Waste by 2050
- Chloe Kim Is Ready to Win Olympic Gold Again—On Her Own Terms
- Asia Has Kept COVID-19 at Bay for 2 Years. Omicron Could Change That
- Investors Are Sinking Real Money Into Virtual Real Estate, With No Guarantees
- The Man Putin Fears