WWE star Seth Rollins took to Twitter on Monday evening to apologize for nude photos that appeared on numerous of his social-media accounts and, because of automatic updates, wound up on the official WWE website.
The photo that landed on the WWE website was of Zahra Schreiber, a model and professional wrestler in the WWE development branch NXT.
Afterward, Leighla Schultz, Rollins’ fiancée, posted two naked photos of Rollins with the question ‘Zahara?’ on her Twitter account, misspelling the name. Schultz’s Twitter account has since been deleted.
Multiple media outlets like E! News and Deadspin have been speculating that the posts were in retaliation for a brewing romance between Rollins and Schreiber, but this has not been confirmed.
Except for the tweet, Rollins has not spoken of the incident and Schreiber has remained silent.
- These Charts Show COVID-19 Is Still the Pandemic of the Unvaccinated
- Reddit Allows Hate Speech to Flourish in Its Global Forums, Moderators Say
- What It Takes to Get Support for a Black Boy With Special Needs
- Shonda Rhimes Already Knows What You're Going to Watch Next
- How Harry Reid Paved the Way for Democrats to Kill the Filibuster
- President Biden's Speech in Atlanta Was Designed to Appeal to Black Voters—But Not Everything About It Succeeded
- China Is Finding Fewer Reliable Sources of Coal. That Could Be Bad News for the Climate