WWE star Seth Rollins took to Twitter on Monday evening to apologize for nude photos that appeared on numerous of his social-media accounts and, because of automatic updates, wound up on the official WWE website.
The photo that landed on the WWE website was of Zahra Schreiber, a model and professional wrestler in the WWE development branch NXT.
Afterward, Leighla Schultz, Rollins’ fiancée, posted two naked photos of Rollins with the question ‘Zahara?’ on her Twitter account, misspelling the name. Schultz’s Twitter account has since been deleted.
Multiple media outlets like E! News and Deadspin have been speculating that the posts were in retaliation for a brewing romance between Rollins and Schreiber, but this has not been confirmed.
Except for the tweet, Rollins has not spoken of the incident and Schreiber has remained silent.
- The Fall of Roe and the Failure of the Feminist Industrial Complex
- What Trump Knew About January 6
- Follow the Algae Brick Road to Plant-Based Buildings
- The Education of Glenn Youngkin
- The Benefits and Challenges of Cutting Back on Meat
- Here's Everything New on Netflix in July 2022—and What's Leaving
- Women in Northern Ireland Still Struggle to Access Abortion More Than 2 Years After Decriminalization