Madame Tussauds, the wax museum in London, has unveiled its figure of Grammy Award-winning singer Taylor Swift.
Every day, it will be wearing a different outfit from her music video “Shake It Off.” Fans will have the opportunity to wave pom-poms, play the trumpet and use other props from the music video to star in their own version.
Londoners can see it from Feb. 14-22 before it is moved to its permanent home at the museum’s Orlando location.
Not a fan of the sculpture? We bet its fans would say haters gonna hate hate hate hate hate.
- How an Alleged Spy Balloon Derailed an Important U.S.-China Meeting
- Effective Altruism Has a Toxic Culture of Sexual Harassment and Abuse, Women Say
- Inside Bolsonaro's Surreal New Life as a Florida Man—and MAGA Darling
- 'Return to Office' Plans Spell Trouble for Working Moms
- 8 Ways to Read More Books—and Why You Should
- Why Aren't Movies Sexy Anymore?
- Column: Elon Musk Should Not Be in Charge of the Night Sky
- How Logan Paul's Crypto Empire Fell Apart
- 80 for Brady May Not Be a Masterpiece. But the World Needs More Movies Like This