Madame Tussauds, the wax museum in London, has unveiled its figure of Grammy Award-winning singer Taylor Swift.
Every day, it will be wearing a different outfit from her music video “Shake It Off.” Fans will have the opportunity to wave pom-poms, play the trumpet and use other props from the music video to star in their own version.
Londoners can see it from Feb. 14-22 before it is moved to its permanent home at the museum’s Orlando location.
Not a fan of the sculpture? We bet its fans would say haters gonna hate hate hate hate hate.
- How the Biden Administration Lost Its Way
- Hanya Yanagihara Is Never Going to Read Your Mean Tweets
- Inside Finland's Plan to End All Waste by 2050
- Chloe Kim Is Ready to Win Olympic Gold Again—On Her Own Terms
- Asia Has Kept COVID-19 at Bay for 2 Years. Omicron Could Change That
- Investors Are Sinking Real Money Into Virtual Real Estate, With No Guarantees
- The Man Putin Fears