White House Press Secretary Josh Earnest is holding a briefing for reporters Tuesday afternoon, in which he’s expected to address the confirmed death of ISIS hostage Kayla Jean Mueller. Earnest’s briefing also comes the same day former Obama political strategist David Axelrod revealed in his book that then-Sen. Barack Obama misled the nation about his stance on gay marriage during the 2008 campaign.
Watch the briefing live above.
- These Charts Show COVID-19 Is Still the Pandemic of the Unvaccinated
- Reddit Allows Hate Speech to Flourish in Its Global Forums, Moderators Say
- What It Takes to Get Support for a Black Boy With Special Needs
- Shonda Rhimes Already Knows What You're Going to Watch Next
- How Harry Reid Paved the Way for Democrats to Kill the Filibuster
- President Biden's Speech in Atlanta Was Designed to Appeal to Black Voters—But Not Everything About It Succeeded
- China Is Finding Fewer Reliable Sources of Coal. That Could Be Bad News for the Climate