White House Press Secretary Josh Earnest is holding a briefing for reporters Tuesday afternoon, in which he’s expected to address the confirmed death of ISIS hostage Kayla Jean Mueller. Earnest’s briefing also comes the same day former Obama political strategist David Axelrod revealed in his book that then-Sen. Barack Obama misled the nation about his stance on gay marriage during the 2008 campaign.
Watch the briefing live above.
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- The Dirty Secrets of Alternative Plastics
- Israeli Family Celebrates Release of Hostage Grandmother
- We Should Get Paid for Our Online Data: Column
- The COP28 Outcomes Business Leaders Are Watching For
- The 100 Must-Read Books of 2023
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time