Fifty Shades of Grey star Jamie Dornan has a few things going for him — smoldering eyes, chiseled jaw, sizzling intensity and the ability to speak in a flawless Scottish accent. It’s easy to believe author E.L. James had someone similar in mind for the character of Christian Grey while she wrote the novel that became a global phenomenon. The only person who could, ahem, dominate Dornan as the buttoned-up business man with singular tastes is, of course, Steve Buscemi.
Luckily Internet heroes BooYa Pictures have taken it upon themselves to improve the original Fifty Shades movie trailer by replacing Dornan with the Boardwalk Empire star. In the vastly superior clip, perky college grad Anastasia Steele (Dakota Johnson) comes to interview the CEO of Grey Enterprises and can’t help but fall in lust with the man behind the desk, who now played by Buscemi. Can you blame her?
- These Charts Show COVID-19 Is Still the Pandemic of the Unvaccinated
- Reddit Allows Hate Speech to Flourish in Its Global Forums, Moderators Say
- What It Takes to Get Support for a Black Boy With Special Needs
- Shonda Rhimes Already Knows What You're Going to Watch Next
- How Harry Reid Paved the Way for Democrats to Kill the Filibuster
- President Biden's Speech in Atlanta Was Designed to Appeal to Black Voters—But Not Everything About It Succeeded
- China Is Finding Fewer Reliable Sources of Coal. That Could Be Bad News for the Climate