A California teenager thought he found a chicken brain in his KFC order—and all he wants is his money back.
Manuel Cobarubies of Stockton was digging into an order of chicken and corn when he says he found the unusual organ earlier this month, the local Fox affiliate reports. He sent messages to KFC’s Twitter account requesting a refund.
Cobarubies says he eventually heard from a KFC official, who said that the organ was probably a gizzard or kidney and was completely edible. Still, the episode may deter the teen from visiting KFC again soon. “I’m probably just going to have to start packing my own meals, making my own sandwiches,” he said.
- How the Biden Administration Lost Its Way
- Hanya Yanagihara Is Never Going to Read Your Mean Tweets
- Inside Finland's Plan to End All Waste by 2050
- Chloe Kim Is Ready to Win Olympic Gold Again—On Her Own Terms
- Asia Has Kept COVID-19 at Bay for 2 Years. Omicron Could Change That
- Investors Are Sinking Real Money Into Virtual Real Estate, With No Guarantees
- The Man Putin Fears