Heavy snow shattered the glass ceiling of an abandoned mall in Akron, Ohio, transforming an ordinary atrium into a bizarre wintry landscape.
Photojournalist Johnny Joo stumbled on the scene at Rolling Acres Mall during one of his frequent photo excursions to the area’s abandoned buildings, which he regularly posts to his website. “Nature paints a soft and beautiful world into the last place you would expect to see it,” he wrote on his Facebook page.
- The Case for Mediocrity
- How Russia Is Recruiting Cubans to Fight in Ukraine
- Paul Hollywood Answers All of Your Questions About The Great British Baking Show
- Meet the 2023 TIME100 Next: the Emerging Leaders Shaping the World
- Oprah and Arthur C. Brooks: How to Separate Work From Your Identity
- How Canada and India's Relationship Crumbled
- You Don’t Have to Like Wrestling to Love Netflix’s Excellent Wrestlers
- The Most Anticipated Books, Movies, TV, and Music of Fall 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time