Heavy snow shattered the glass ceiling of an abandoned mall in Akron, Ohio, transforming an ordinary atrium into a bizarre wintry landscape.
Photojournalist Johnny Joo stumbled on the scene at Rolling Acres Mall during one of his frequent photo excursions to the area’s abandoned buildings, which he regularly posts to his website. “Nature paints a soft and beautiful world into the last place you would expect to see it,” he wrote on his Facebook page.
- These Charts Show COVID-19 Is Still the Pandemic of the Unvaccinated
- Reddit Allows Hate Speech to Flourish in Its Global Forums, Moderators Say
- What It Takes to Get Support for a Black Boy With Special Needs
- Shonda Rhimes Already Knows What You're Going to Watch Next
- How Harry Reid Paved the Way for Democrats to Kill the Filibuster
- President Biden's Speech in Atlanta Was Designed to Appeal to Black Voters—But Not Everything About It Succeeded
- China Is Finding Fewer Reliable Sources of Coal. That Could Be Bad News for the Climate