Heavy snow shattered the glass ceiling of an abandoned mall in Akron, Ohio, transforming an ordinary atrium into a bizarre wintry landscape.
Photojournalist Johnny Joo stumbled on the scene at Rolling Acres Mall during one of his frequent photo excursions to the area’s abandoned buildings, which he regularly posts to his website. “Nature paints a soft and beautiful world into the last place you would expect to see it,” he wrote on his Facebook page.
- Inside the Massive Effort to Change the Way Kids Are Taught to Read
- Dubai's Real Estate Market is Booming. One Company is Making It Possible to Invest From Anywhere in the World
- How to Exercise When It's Really Hot Outside
- A New Documentary Sheds Light on a Pivotal Movement in Asian American History
- Far From Home: Afghan Women are Attempting to Build New Lives Abroad
- What Experts Say About How Valuable The Inflation Reduction Act's Green Subsidies Will Be
- What to Know About Long COVID in Kids
- Want to Do More Good? This Movement Might Have the Answer