Sriracha lovers, rejoice! Heinz is bringing a new ketchup flavor featuring the popular hot sauce to U.S. shores.
The new condiment, rather mundanely called Heinz Tomato Ketchup Blended with Sriracha Flavor, is available now at retailers including Walmart and Target. Heinz says this new version of ketchup will be delicious on a lot of things that regular ketchup would be super weird on, like chicken and eggs. A taste test over at the Huffington Post determined that the ketchup has a bit more kick than old-fashioned Heinz but is still pretty far off from the hot and spicy flavor of straight sriracha.
The sriracha ketchup retails for $2.69 for a 16-ounce bottle.
- How the Biden Administration Lost Its Way
- Hanya Yanagihara Is Never Going to Read Your Mean Tweets
- Inside Finland's Plan to End All Waste by 2050
- Chloe Kim Is Ready to Win Olympic Gold Again—On Her Own Terms
- Asia Has Kept COVID-19 at Bay for 2 Years. Omicron Could Change That
- Investors Are Sinking Real Money Into Virtual Real Estate, With No Guarantees
- The Man Putin Fears