Sriracha lovers, rejoice! Heinz is bringing a new ketchup flavor featuring the popular hot sauce to U.S. shores.
The new condiment, rather mundanely called Heinz Tomato Ketchup Blended with Sriracha Flavor, is available now at retailers including Walmart and Target. Heinz says this new version of ketchup will be delicious on a lot of things that regular ketchup would be super weird on, like chicken and eggs. A taste test over at the Huffington Post determined that the ketchup has a bit more kick than old-fashioned Heinz but is still pretty far off from the hot and spicy flavor of straight sriracha.
The sriracha ketchup retails for $2.69 for a 16-ounce bottle.
- The Man Who Thinks He Can Live Forever
- Why We Can't Get Over the Roman Empire
- The Final Season of Netflix’s Sex Education Sends Off a Beloved Cast in Style
- How Russia Is Recruiting Cubans to Fight in Ukraine
- The Case for Mediocrity
- Paul Hollywood Answers All of Your Questions About The Great British Baking Show
- How Canada and India's Relationship Crumbled
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time