When actor Jamie Dornan, who plays Christian Grey in the upcoming Fifty Shades of Grey, visited Jimmy Fallon on The Tonight Show on Monday, the late-night host decided to indulge in a little (clean) fun. In a game called “Fifty Accents of Grey,” the two men alternated using a device dubbed the “accent generator,” and reading aloud lines from the Fifty Shades novel in different accents.
Dornan, who hails from Northern Ireland, was tasked with reading the line, “I don’t remember reading about nipple clamps in the Bible,” in a Scottish accent, while Fallon gave his best Russian impression.
Though Dornan seems to have a range of accents down, die-hard Fifty Shades fans will be happy to hear that on-screen Christian Grey is still all-American.
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- The Dirty Secrets of Alternative Plastics
- Israeli Family Celebrates Release of Hostage Grandmother
- We Should Get Paid for Our Online Data: Column
- The COP28 Outcomes Business Leaders Are Watching For
- The 100 Must-Read Books of 2023
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time