It might be the most epic proposal so far in 2015.
Actress Zhang Ziyi, known for her role in the 2000 international hit Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon, accepted a marriage proposal that was delivered by a drone on Saturday, while she was celebrating her 36th birthday, according to BBC, citing Chinese media reports datelined Beijing.
Her now husband-to-be, rock star Wang Feng, 43, sent her a white drone carrying a diamond ring before getting down on one knee to ask her to marry him, which reportedly brought tears and applause from those who witnessed the scene.
Neither did Zhang contain her excitement about the big news. The star posted a picture of fireworks on a social-media account Sunday with the words “I do.”
“Thank you for giving me a complete life. All the hardships are bygones. From now on, we will grow old hand in hand,” Wang wrote in response to Zhang’s post.
- Meet TIME’s Newest Class of Next Generation Leaders
- After Visiting Both Ends of the Earth, I Realized How Much Trouble We’re In
- Google Is Making It Easier to Remove Personal Info From Search
- Oil Companies Posted Huge Profits. Here’s Where The Cash Will Go (Hint: Not Climate)
- Column: We Asked Hundreds of Americans About Abortion. Their Feelings Were Complicated
- A Short History of the Rise, Fall, and Rise Again of the Marcos Family
- Long-Lasting Birth Control Is Already Hard to Get. Advocates Worry It May Only Get Worse
- Who Should Be on the 2022 TIME100? Vote Now