Danny Clinch has been the official backstage Grammys photographer for more than a decade — but most of us never get to see his behind-the-scenes snapshots. This year, though, the Grammys followed in the footsteps of the Golden Globes and created a special Instagram photobooth so the whole Internet could enjoy the photos.
Sadly, the Grammys booth did not feature a glittering backdrop, but it was still pretty good. Here are some of the best portraits of the winners:
See more behind-the-scenes photos on the official Grammys Instagram.
- Inside Mississippi's Last Abortion Clinic—and the Biggest Fight for Abortion Rights in a Generation
- Do Current COVID-19 Tests Still Detect Omicron?
- The First U.S. Offshore Wind Farm Could Be a Lifeline for Struggling New England Cities
- Welcome to TV's Era of Peak Redundancy
- The Key Role a Local Newspaper Played in the Trial Over Ahmaud Arbery's Murder
- TIME's Top 100 Photos of 2021
- 2021: The Year the Grift Kept Giving