Some little girls get really excited when they become big sisters because it means they now have someone to boss around, play games with and blame stuff on. But not this two-year-old named Piper.
Piper has just gotten word that her mother gave birth to a girl, and she seems to take this really personally. She throws a complete tantrum as her father, from behind the camera, asks her questions that only exacerbate her rage.
It ends with Dad asking Piper to come give him a hug, and her just crumpling to the ground instead.
- Inside Mississippi's Last Abortion Clinic—and the Biggest Fight for Abortion Rights in a Generation
- Do Current COVID-19 Tests Still Detect Omicron?
- The First U.S. Offshore Wind Farm Could Be a Lifeline for Struggling New England Cities
- Welcome to TV's Era of Peak Redundancy
- The Key Role a Local Newspaper Played in the Trial Over Ahmaud Arbery's Murder
- TIME's Top 100 Photos of 2021
- 2021: The Year the Grift Kept Giving