Some little girls get really excited when they become big sisters because it means they now have someone to boss around, play games with and blame stuff on. But not this two-year-old named Piper.
Piper has just gotten word that her mother gave birth to a girl, and she seems to take this really personally. She throws a complete tantrum as her father, from behind the camera, asks her questions that only exacerbate her rage.
It ends with Dad asking Piper to come give him a hug, and her just crumpling to the ground instead.
- Supreme Court Overturns Roe v. Wade, Undoing Constitutional Right to Abortion
- What the Supreme Court’s Abortion Decision Means for Your State
- The Failure of the Feminist Industrial Complex
- The Fight Over Abortion Has Only Just Begun
- Column: How Stereotypes Shape the Language People Use
- Everything We Know About Beyoncé's New Album, Renaissance
- Homes Made from Straw or Fungi Can Now Get You a Cheaper Mortgage in the Netherlands
- Going on Vacation This Summer? Welcome to the 'Revenge Travel' Economy