Since everyone loves the ‘90s, perhaps it makes sense for American Express to use old Jerry Seinfeld clips in a new commercial. The credit card company is promoting Apple Pay in a new ad that is a compilation of several old AmEx spots. Celebrities like Seinfeld and Tina Fey are shown briefly hoisting the famous green plastic in old commercials. Then, the montage culminates with a new AmEx user brandishing his iPhone instead to use Apple Pay at a cash register. Technology has changed, but this is the same old AmEx you know and love (if you’re in the habit of showing affection toward credit card companies).
Apple has a helpful list of all the major credit and debit cards that are compatible with its mobile payments service.
- What a Photographer Saw in the West Bank
- Accenture’s Chief AI Officer on Why This Is a Defining Moment
- Inside COP28's Big 'Experiment'
- U.S. Doctors Can't Be Silent About Gaza: Column
- The Movie Wives Would Like a Word
- The 100 Must-Read Books of 2023
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time