Many people who’ve seen American Sniper have noticed it features a very obviously fake plastic doll as Bradley Cooper’s child. Some viewers were upset about this, but others, apparently, loved it enough to recreate the film’s trailer using only baby dolls.
Instead of war-torn Iraq, though, this version takes place in a baby’s bedroom. Toys and stuffed animals become the sniper’s new targets, and boxes of crayons and colorful wall decals become his new surroundings.
Dolls are pretty terrifying, so this is actually quite creepy.
Read Next: The True Story Behind American Sniper
- How the Biden Administration Lost Its Way
- Hanya Yanagihara Is Never Going to Read Your Mean Tweets
- Inside Finland's Plan to End All Waste by 2050
- Chloe Kim Is Ready to Win Olympic Gold Again—On Her Own Terms
- Asia Has Kept COVID-19 at Bay for 2 Years. Omicron Could Change That
- Investors Are Sinking Real Money Into Virtual Real Estate, With No Guarantees
- The Man Putin Fears