Kanye West is having flashbacks to 2009 — the year he barely let Taylor Swift finish her speech when she beat out Beyoncé for Best Female Video at the MTV Video Music Awards. So at the 2015 Grammy Awards, when Beck’s Morning Phase surprisingly won Album of the Year over Beyoncé and others, West stormed the stage once again, as captured in the Vine above.
Beyoncé and Jay Z’s reactions to the stunt were priceless:
Let’s give West the benefit of the doubt and assume it was a tongue-in-cheek nod to the bad behavior he’s since sworn off, not genuine outrage. Either way, he fortunately thought better of it before reaching the mic. Somewhere, Taylor Swift’s heart is only just starting to beat at a regular pace.
- The Fight to Save the Salmon
- Inside the World of Black Bitcoin, Where Crypto Is About Making More Than Just Money
- The 'Great Resignation' Is Finally Getting Companies to Take Burnout Seriously. Is It Enough?
- Suddenly, Everyone on TV Is Very Rich or Very Poor. What Happened?
- Colin Powell Reflects on His Mistakes in Unpublished TIME Interview
- Business Travel's Demise Could Have Far-Reaching Consequences
- If the U.S. Spends Big on Climate, the Rest of the World Might Follow