After her Super Bowl halftime show, Katy Perry probably could have used a breather. Instead of making it like her birthday on Sunday at the Grammys, the “Dark Horse” singer opted for her introspective Prism ballad, “By the Grace of God,” following a moving segment about domestic abuse from Brooke Axtell.
See her dazzle in all white in the above clip.
- Why House Democrats Refused to Save McCarthy
- The 100 Best Mystery and Thriller Books of All Time
- Inside One Indian iPhone Factory
- What Happens to Diane Feinstein's Senate Seat
- Self-Silencing Is Making Women Sick: Essay
- The Enduring Charm of John Grisham
- Kerry Washington: The Story of My Abortion
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time