Pharrell — he’s just like us! That is, he gets bored of listening to “Happy,” too. That might explain why the star producer (switching up his usual choice in hats) gave his inescapable Despicable Me 2 smash such a dark and dramatic makeover at the Grammys, with a little help from veteran film composer Hans Zimmer and pianist Lang Lang. See his remixed rendition in the above clip.
- What We Know So Far About the Deadly Earthquakes in Turkey and Syria
- Beyoncé's Album of the Year Snub Fits Into the Grammys' Long History of Overlooking Black Women
- How the U.S. Shot Down the Alleged Chinese Spy Balloon
- Effective Altruism Has a Toxic Culture of Sexual Harassment and Abuse, Women Say
- Inside Bolsonaro's Surreal New Life as a Florida Man—and MAGA Darling
- 'Return to Office' Plans Spell Trouble for Working Moms
- 8 Ways to Read More Books—and Why You Should
- Why Aren't Movies Sexy Anymore?
- How Logan Paul's Crypto Empire Fell Apart