Hozier, the “Take Me to Church” singer whose name you’re not entirely sure how to pronounce, capped off his breakout year by performing his big hit at the 2015 Grammy Awards. But his own material was easily out-dazzled by Annie Lennox, who joined him for a cover of “I Put a Spell On you” that showed the Staples Center what sweet dreams were really made of.
- The Fall of Roe and the Failure of the Feminist Industrial Complex
- What Trump Knew About January 6
- Follow the Algae Brick Road to Plant-Based Buildings
- The Education of Glenn Youngkin
- The Benefits and Challenges of Cutting Back on Meat
- Here's Everything New on Netflix in July 2022—and What's Leaving
- Women in Northern Ireland Still Struggle to Access Abortion More Than 2 Years After Decriminalization